View Single Post
Old
09-20-2012, 11:48 AM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Name: Justin

Occupation: Full-time student (though I work in retail and in a library if that counts)

Preds Fan Since: I've been a fan since they first came into existence, but my parents weren't into hockey (we did go to some Knights and Nighthawkws games, and I got to see my first NHL game in the first Preds season). I guess I became a really big fan around when I was old enough to take myself to games, or go with friends. Right around the same time as the last lockout, actually

All-Time Favorite Pred: Shea Weber

Favorite Current Pred: Shea Weber

Most Memorable Preds Moment: Finally advancing to the second round of the playoffs (leaving this because I agree, though being at the game where we finally eliminated Detroit from the playoffs was pretty awesome

Best Trade: Maybe not the best in terms of what happened after, but my favorite trade was for Peter Forsberg. One of my all-time favorite players finally putting on our sweater, AND our team was stacked? Yes, please. It's a shame he spent his final minutes in Nashville (and almost in the NHL period) in the penalty box.

Worst Trade: Witt

Best UFA Signing: PK

Worst UFA Signing: Lombardi. Had to dump Franson just to get rid of him.

Jerseys Owned: Weber, new home gold

Favorite Sport Other than Hockey: I probably enjoy watching Rugby the most, but I watch more football than any other sport other than hockey.

Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump

Favorite Music: A lot of different stuff. My favorite band is Between the Buried and Me if that counts for anything.

Favorite Place To Sit at A Game: Pretty much anywhere in the 200s is nice. I think the best place I've sat was a suite

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote