View Single Post
Old
09-20-2012, 10:42 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
Depends if the plan is to play 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-1-2. But there are things that we can't control either, Ferrari could very well decide to say **** it we're gonna play with 3 at the back or I'm leaving. Camara could decide to leave too, and suddenly our defense would not look good.

But assuming everyone returns, we definitely need a winger hopefully a DP. I'd like Saputo to trytosign Malouda as a DP.

And as a 3rd DP either another winger or a midfielder or someone who can play both. I think we all agree on the plan.

Butif we decide to play with 4 at the back I'd like a better LB. Not that I dont like Brovsky but maybe someone with better offense.
I'm fearing a similar situation; If Matteo isn't a starting CB, He'll ask to leave. He mentionned it that hes a RB now, doesn't like it at all, but will accept his role for this remainder of the season, then, once the season is done, he won't want to do it permanantly (Something like that, he said it in a post-practice scrum). Rivas is fragile as glass, injured again, apparantly was practicing with the reserves today. So if Ferrari & Camara F off (Due to lack of playing time, or mispositionment) the team could be fked, hence why I'd like to see Hassoun @ DM