View Single Post
Old
05-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
here is the translation I pulled out for this article (just the quotes)

«It will be necessary to see until which not at all they need me, explained Zednik, yesterday, before leaving the Center Bell. One will see. Themselves they want to keep me, it still remains a year to my contract. Otherwise, this would be maybe the time to change setting.»

I prefer not to go back over the season that has just finished and rather to concentrate me on the continuation of the events, has it t muttered, yesterday. But if I continue to be emploied within the third trio, I have not any reason to remain here.»

One never knows this that can arrive, but it is sure that it will lack me»

Does not think to be return, admitted Bulis, that confirmed thus a secret of Polichinelle. I will take the luck to be going to test the market of the autonomous players. I am 28 years old and that appears for me the better moment to become free agent, especially after the season than I have just known. This would be an error of not some to prevail me

That is part of the reasons for which ones I risk leaving, recognized Bulis. I had some discussions with Bobsled where I had the occasion of him to ask certain things, between other to give me an offensive role. But it believed that I did not be some measures to fill that role.»

Bobsled (Gainey) himself was said me that it expected that I leave», has even specified Bulis.

My season did not unfold itself such as I would have wished it, indicated this other autonomous player without compensation. Certain evenings, I played, of other non evenings. ..»

Of the manner in which the things present themselves, I do not think to come back to Montréal.»

Gotta love Bobsled Gainey