View Single Post
Old
09-21-2012, 11:02 AM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
Here are the highlights from Scheifele's four point performance last night...

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/v...1e01e4c2cbe851
Thanks for this!!! (and the two before).

My hopes:
Lowry: to prove the start of last season wasn't a fluke. I'd like to see him pull a full season this year. He's expected to be on the top line and lots of PP and PK.

Sutter: maybe take a few less penalties and get some PP time since he'll be on the top line this year and not the checking line. I don't expect the kid to be top6 for the Jets but I'd really love for him to turn out to be a puck/game controlling checking centre who can be dangerously offensively. Also hope he gets on the WJC team for the bottom 6 role.

Scheifele: continue better his skating and playing a bigger game... and a year at WJC to shutup all the naysayers. Obviously he'll be on the top line, PP and PK while refining his game even further.

Kosmachuk: most saw this kid to be a late 1st rounder but fell to us in the third. If he can start to show he deserved to be a first rounder he could be a Telegin like steal. Most fans also expect Kosma to be on the top line.

Brassard: he's expected to be on the top line this year so hopefully he can improve his offensive game and look to be better than just a depth forward (our right wing prospect pool is in desperate need!!).

Yuen: see in dictionary the word dominate (our left D is just as bad or worse than our RW situation). He'll be on the first pairing again this year.

Olsen: don't know much about the kid but his points weren't bad from a bottom6 in the WHL standpoint. Hopefully he'll get top6 minutes, secondary PP and some PK this year to refine his game with more experience. I don't think he'll be more than a depth forward but if we luck out then we luck out.