View Single Post
Old
09-21-2012, 11:39 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbcwpg View Post
I'm using Rudolph as my #1 TE right now. He's going to get red zone targets and Ponder loves him, giving him plenty of reception opportunities. He had two red zone targets on Sunday, one was tipped on the goal line and one he converted. For my drafts, if I don't get one of the big 4 or 5 TEs, I'll usually hold off and get one late round or on waivers (like Rudolph).

You commented on Moreno, he burned me last year, I drafted him as a number 2 RB and got torched. I fortunately had picked up Sproles in the later rounds who filled in nicely, but I don't really trust him this year. McGahee might be an injury worry, but Moreno's no pillar of health either.
well forget about Moreno now!! hahahaha

if the dude cant hang on to the ball, he wont have a job.

I just see McGahee as getting older and should split more carries, but it could be Ball that gets that chance as Moreno just doesnt add much right now.

The kid to target is Daryl Richardson -rb -STL... I have no doubt that Steven Jackson will get hurt this year, and this kid had over 100 total yards replacing him last week. Its barely week 3 and Jackson has groin issues, if you can stash Richardson on your bench, do so now as the kid could be a huge pickup if Jackson goes down....and if Jackson doesnt, I still see this kid working in a lot and resting Jackson so not a bad pickup here...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote