View Single Post
Old
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Name: Bryan

Occupation: I work a contract job dealing with cell phones and I am also a EMT student.

Preds Fan Since: Casual fan until the previous lockout and the season after the lockout (05-06) I had just graduated high school so I had more free time. My dad took me to all the home games during the Preds 9 or 10 game winning streak to open that season and I have been hardcore since.

All-Time Favorite Pred: Can't say I have one in particular

Favorite Current Pred: Shea Weber

Most Memorable Preds Moment: Beating the Ducks and finally making it past round 1

Best Trade: On paper the Sullivan trade. But just for pure excitement for sure the Foppa trade. I remember I was in the airport with my dad waiting to go to Detroit and we were checking hockeybuzz every minute and we got the news just minutes before we boarded. Best.Plane.Ride.EVER!

Worst Trade: The Brendan Witt trade had good intentions but was an epic failure. He was already a shell of his former self by then.

Best UFA Signing: Paul Kariya

Worst UFA Signing: Poile never takes huge chances in the UFA realm so it's hard to say there is just one colossal bad signing.

Jerseys Owned: I have 3. One old home jersey from around the mid 2000's. A mustard jersey and the current dark blue 3rd jersey I think the team is going to start wearing again this year. None with names

Favorite Sport Other than Hockey: Watching: NFL Playing: Basketball

Favorite Movie: Rush Hour, Shaun of the Dead, Inception

Favorite Music: Just matters what mood I'm in. Not a huge fan of modern country though. However when I'm in the honky tonks it doesn't bother me. Probably has something to do with all the girls in skirts and boots.

Favorite Place To Sit at A Game: I've had club seats for awhile and I wouldn't change them other than if I could afford to sit at club level center ice I would do that. The club level to me gives you the best of both worlds. You are close enough you can see the puck and all the players clearly but you are also far enough you get that bird's eye view and can see the plays developing

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote