Old
09-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Does anyone have an interest in doing an informal "restaurant of the week" type of arrangement if regular-season games start getting scrubbed? Rather than avoiding the Arena District during the lockout, it would be a way to put some cash back into the local restaurants who will be hurting.
This sounds highly awesome to me.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Withdrawal? Nah, so many other things to do. I like hockey and it will be great when it's back in action. At this point I am not missing it at all.

My only frustration is that we aren't seeing JMFJ develop in his new role with this team to see what we really have. I would like to see what the coaching staff does this year along with the new leadership group.

So yeah, I am frustrated but it's more from not seeing what the reshape did as opposed to missing hockey. I'm sure I'll feel it a bit more if December rolls around as we're still not playing.
This mirrors my feelings on the situation pretty well. I wanna see the experimental results, damnit!

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!