View Single Post
Old
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM
ChibiPooky
Caps/Avs/Bills fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
The APR offer really isn't as big a benny as many are making it out to be.

If you are a average joe balcony STH for the B's with a pair of seats worth a little over 4k, your 3% APR credit for the 8 missed home games in the month of October (the most home games of any month in the season) you will receive ONE dollar in APR interest. Most STH's don't really know how APR works. And I'm sure most teams are "banking" on the fact they don't know how it works.

The bigger question, is your team suspending monthly payments during the lockout if you are on a monthly payment plan? It many not state if they are or not in your email or letter you received. If it doesn't state it (like the B's didn't) more than likely they will continue the monthly charge. If it does state it (like the Wild did) obviously your good and won't be charged.

Most teams have a "frequently asked question" area that will answer it. That was the case with the B's. And in their case, they are continuing to charge us. So in effect, in November I will be charged my November payment, and the next day I will receive a refund for the missed games in October
Caps are stopping payments.

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote