Old
09-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Hank Chinaski
Global Moderator
\_(ツ)_/

vCash: 50
Awards:
Ok, so let's get down to business.

First of all, a big welcome the new commissioner: me! Guerzy will be staying on as co-commissioner. Also, welcome to our new league members: Basalt13, Shakey Rustie, and Holden Caulfield. Basalt and Shakey will be taking over pre-existing teams, while Holden gets his ass stuck with a crappy expansion team.

All kidding aside, this is one of the big issues we'll have to get around, how to allow Holden (and possibly another expansion team) to be somewhat competitive in their first season. I've got a couple of ideas in mind, and I'm certainly open to suggestions.

Another issue will be rule changes. From what I've gathered, the one consensus was a transaction limit of some sort. At first I considered a 50 transaction limit per season, but now I see that weekly transaction limits can be implemented. I'm thinking a weekly max of 3 is probably fair. Any suggestions as far as modifications to the scoring system?

Oh and one more thing, the 8 keepers isn't etched in stone. I'm thinking the expansion draft will possibly involve some loss of keepers, but again, I'll welcome other suggestions.

Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote