View Single Post
Old
09-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

vCash: 500
I've only heard back from two other team's boards on what other teams are doing. I only checked with a handful of teams who I thought had a similar hot market-

Philly-

OPTION 1—EARN INTEREST

o All previous payments on your Flyers account to date shall remain on account through the duration of the work stoppage and shall earn 2% simple interest, a significant increase over current bank rates.

o Interest shall accrue beginning September 16th and shall end on the date an announcement is made finalizing the start of the 2012-13 NHL season. Interest will be calculated based on your total paid value as of September 16th.

OPTION 2—MONTHLY REFUNDS
o Receive month by month, partial refunds of the amount paid to date on your Flyers account through the duration of the work stoppage.

o Refunds will be issued for the total paid value for games canceled each month (calculated assuming 44 games scheduled for the Wells Fargo Center) and will be issued in a lump sum by the15th of the subsequent month. Refunds will be processed in the same manner (i.e., refunded to credit card or by check) payment was received. Interest does not apply.

THEY have also suspended monthly payments till the lockout is over.

Washington-

I couldn't get a copy of a email or letter.

They are offering 1% APR and have also suspended all payments till the lockout is over.

Other teams I checked with but haven't heard back from- Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. I didn't check with NY because 5mins4fighting already said they hadn't given them any more info since they have no pre-season games and the first reg season game isn't till Nov 1st (because of Garden renovations).