View Single Post
Old
09-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
So Bart Scott and reporter Dan Leberfeld had to be separated in the locker room.

IIRC, the reporter and Bart have a history, but the reason here is hardly one to cause a scene over imo.
Bart Scott hasn't been talking to the local media or beat writers and Leberfeld said he's doing a story on that. On Wednesday, Scott spoke to one reporter and Leberfeld took a picture of them. Apparently this pissed Scott off and he started yelling and swearing at Leberfeld. Today, Scott spoke to an ESPN reporter and once again Leberfeld decided to take a picture of them during the interview even after Scott didn't appreciate him doing it on Wednesday.

I don't think it's something to get pissed off about and I'm not trying to defend Scott but why would the reporter do the exact the same thing two days later? Scott already let him know he didn't like it the first time. IMO, they're both idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Does Joe Namith still bother with this franchise seeing how much of a circus it has become?
Who is the bigger joke right now, the Jets or Namath? I would say it's pretty close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
For a second I thought that said "Dan LeBatard", and what came to mind was "let Bart Scott kick his stupid ass".
I actually like LeBatard but I'm sure he has been threatened many times. All he does is talk **** about athletes who don't play for Miami/Florida sports teams.

Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote