View Single Post
Old
09-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Latgale_fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
Ah yes. The noble and hospitable Russian mentality! Hahahah..
I'm not Russian and certainly as a homer this guy exaggerates, it's not like Russians are any different to other people, everyone wants to keep his job and nobody wants to lose it cause some guy suddenly appears because of some lockout...

Then again, as far as I now, KHL has regulations in place that only 3 guys from NHL can come over to a team and nobody is actually fired, only the roster is expanded to accomodate the new players, so the guys might be sent to farm club or not dress up for games but they still get paid, so that solves that.

But then again I would also agree to the poster that there is no KBG and cold war nonsense of delibrately harming opponent's players going on like the poster mention as regards Carolina-SKA game some time ago, it's just stupid paranoia of the Western world like in Super Series where Canadians thought that they were watched and taped and what not during it in Russia and feared they would be poisoned etc. I doubt anyting like that actually took place... USSR in the 70s was nothing like North Korea today.

Latgale_fan is offline   Reply With Quote