View Single Post
Old
09-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Hank Chinaski
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 264
If we get 7 people voting for an increase in goal value to 1.5, then I'll switch it. That looks like 2 (Juzmo and Basalt) so far.

I don't like this proposal at all. It diminishes the importance of defensemen even more. So my vote is for no, but again, if there's 7 votes then majority rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke49 View Post
I'm not big on PIMs either just because it's a bit of a negative stat. But if we do add it I would like to possibly see Hits added, with a very low point total of course.
I'm thinking 0.025 per hit and per PIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basalt13 View Post
Player Values shouldn't be the Same Goalies>Forwards>Defense with the biggest gap between Goalies and forwards. PIMs helps Defense imo.

As for you're other points who has suggested moving keepers from 7 (which its 8 right now anyway) to 2?
I agree with the bolded, but ideally you want to tighten up the gaps a bit. As far as the keeper numbers, 8 keepers is what was agreed upon a while back, the only reason I'm considering going back on it is because of the expansion teams, it's not exactly fair that they get stuck with rubbish.

Then again, I'm still waiting on 3 managers to renew their registration, so there might not be any need for any expansion after all...*hint hint*

Last edited by Hank Chinaski: 09-22-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote