View Single Post
09-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Rune Forumwalker
vCash: 500
Just got done reordering the special teams units for the NT and looked at the subs. tujague, it looks like Streeter will be 2nd in line as a sub on defense.

Looking over the roster again, I really do like the defense way more than the offense mainly due to the makeup of the wingers making me want to second-guess a few special teams decisions. I'll roll with it, and only change if the special teams aren't working as well as I'd like.

EDIT: The YP I was looking forward to is 95/65/-3. That's Max-4 with 35 DEF and 15 ATT. Useless. The next best is 87/71/+2 (max-2) 19 year old. Not bad, except this one was listed as a d-man but comes with 6 DEF and 36 SHO, and 70 STR. Looking more and more like a forward, while the other will be at defense.

However I've got some 16 y/o YS players from last season that look interesting on the switch. One is ?92/?82 with ?55 AI, the other ?85/?74 with ?50. However they are a goalie and defense respectively, so I would need to change the first one's position. Which probably would lead to a forward with stats in GOA.

Last edited by Rune Forumwalker: 09-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Rune Forumwalker is offline   Reply With Quote