View Single Post
Old
09-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Cloned
Sexy Genesis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFetus View Post
Yeah Chubbs was telling me how he maxed out all the important stuff already at SS with DFD. Hand-eye, offensive awareness, and puck control are pretty important though (especially hand-eye), and the OFD has a higher cap for those. Slap-shot power is a lot more expensive as OFD, but once you get to Legend+ and have boosts, it shouldn't be that big of a problem. 80+ in both slaps seems to be plenty too.
I'll play with the builds whenever I get there, but I think the slightly higher caps in the important offense and athleticism attributes makes up for the slightly lower caps in defense.
SSP is crazy expensive for an OFD this year. I think I have it up to 78 with a +5 boost, and the XP cost is like 70 already.

I've tested it out on the NHL 13 Player Creator. You can't max SSP as an OFD if you max the other important offensive attributes.

Quote:
As long as a team played 1 game in the regular season, they're in the playoffs. Any team that wins 4 games in a row are Amateur/Pro/Elite Playoff Champions. We'll probably ignore the playoffs later on since more teams quit when they see that you won. However, you need 1 GP in the playoffs to get the +3 slap boost (unless you did BAP), which is why I want to play 1 game. If we win 4/lose 1 before I get to play, I'll have to wait another month.

EDIT: Oh, and no series in the playoffs. You just go against random teams until you either win 4 games in a row, or lose 1.
We could probably go for it this year. There's a penalty for quitting this year and we've had a lot less backouts so far due to that.

Sig AND X-mas avatar courtesy of The Nemesis

"Pull yourself together!" - Solid Snake to Otacon, multiple times in the series
Cloned is offline   Reply With Quote