View Single Post
Old
09-23-2012, 08:38 AM
vegas

vCash: 500
Saturdays game

Well I was at tne game last night and I saw some encouraging things and some bright spots about this new 67 team. I agree with Byrne when he said in the Sun that they will have to learn how to win differently because they don't have the goal scorers they had last year Yet...I would like to add to that and explain.

The top line is in obvious need of two wingers for Monahan...the guy is working his ass off and he is such a great leader...good on you Monahan for being such a great work horse..you will be rewarded in the draft.

His line mates are really trying hard Van Stralen looks good this years and Gus had a little less jump then I remember him having in the playoffs. They would work great together with Goavac in my mind.
So Byrne try to trade for some wingers for Monahan please...

The new kid line with AAA,Salitaro and Fielding looked surprisingly great, I loved their energy and I was really impressed the most by Salituro as a centre...great effort and the goals will start coming for both him and AAA who looks much better suited as a winger.

I must say Groavac has been quite silent lately and under achieving from what I expected....Gifto is playi g like a third liner and he does look better this year I would say 20 goals at most for him this year. Janes would be good trade bait to try and bring in a first line winger maybe package him and a young D desautel together for a winger.....

On the d side of things....Ceci looks even better then last year wow best player on ice so far this year for us, Cardwelll is the opposite...real disappointing star for him...focus man...

Callaghan looks solid and stay at home type duchesne looks so damn good out their this kid will be anothe Ceci for sure, V looks very solid and should be moving up on the depth chart for sure.

Guy was a surprise as a winger but would rather he played D some day...kid has wheels and hocket sense for sure....what a great future our d and forwards have in the years to come...but in order to solve things we really need two wingers....

Trade bait....Janes, Desautel, Giftoupoulus, maybe some high draft picks 2 nd round 2013

Hope the players read this and sorry if I miss spelled your names...Coach you are on the right track herekeep trying to get them to follow our new vision for this team....Prediction Kid line will be our second line by xmas.....
If you dont trade for wingers then maybe put Graovac , monahan and Gus together.

Janes- Gifto- Van Stralen
AAA-Salituro-Fielding
Euro-Brown-guy