View Single Post
Old
09-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Gliff
Kesbae

vCash: 1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo19 View Post
Would the Ducks trade Emerson Etem + Francois Beauchemin for Jussi Rynnas?
Can we sub in Getzlaf and Perry instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulemon View Post
Holland isn't a better prospect than Colborne or atleast that's the consensus from scouts or the scouting lists I've seen. Colborne was also the best player in the AHL and dominated until a second half filled with injuries.

And settle down guys. Attacking the leafs fanbase for no reason in this thread is just uncalled for. If the leafs had Gibson blah blah hur dur. Why don't you just stick to the proposal. I am fully aware how good John Gibson is, being a huge Kitchener Rangers fan and watching him for a while now. He's a tremendous prospect, definitely one of the best goalies.

But anyways, instead of Franson what would you guys prefer?
Kyle Palmieri was 1 point behind him after 2 months, before Joe got hurt. Hard to say he was "The best player in the AHL".

Palmieri only had 2 goals in the last 14 games. He had 31 goals in the first 37 games before starting he journeys across country. I'll take that all day.

I would love Colborne but he is a very similar prospect to what we have in Holland and I see no reason to trade our best goalie prospect for something we dont NEED. Just creating another hole.

Gliff is offline   Reply With Quote