Old
09-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
So he's purposely stunting his growth?

I mean good on him for going through with his education but if he really is as good as we've been told won't he get bored in College Hockey? Wouldn't he want to challenge himself against the best players in the world? I mean if Education was the biggest thing couldn't he just finish up his degree in the off season? I know thats what Cory Schneider did & he got his degree recently.
Went back to compete for a championship and felt it was best for himself. He had a very real chance to make the Panthers, decided to play top line minutes in college.

Pleks is a great player, we just know how big Tallon is on Jugs and how much he's preached patience and growing from within.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
Honestly if Bjustad becomes as good as Plekanec I'd call him a success. He might add more physicality, but that's about it. Florida only does this if they decide to start competing now(which they might if they acquire Luongo.)
Won't the Division last season, we're good without Luongo. You're opinion on player potential, worth, etc. falls on deaf ears when it comes to the Panthers, lol, you think ya know...but ya don't.

If Florida is 1-9 at the deadline, they're not gonna give up one of their top prospects, they'll find other ways to further the push. I have no doubts we'll be there, Reboundo or not.