View Single Post
Old
09-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!

vCash: 500
No one wants to hear it, but I have a bad feeling it will be Gomez. You know if the cap goes down there will be a buyout period, and Gomez is the most buyout worthy player in the league, and currently has the worst contract even though it's almost over. There was already talk he wanted to go back to the Devils. I do not want him back, but for faceoff depth, and a salary no more than what Sykora got last year I won't complain too much. That probably won't happen though if he does indeed return. With a need to drop a D man right now just to carry 14 forwards though he may not be signed by us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
I think they are going to invite him to camp again.

If he plays better than Tedenby or Butler, then we sign him. If not, then he plays elsewhere or retires.
I'm not Tedenby's biggest fan, but he and Butler need to be on the team to start the season at least. If he's demoted again for poor play then fine. However if he isn't on the opening season roster along with Butler, and Janssen is I'll be pissed. Why the hell does Lou even give Jam Canssen a two way contract if the chances of him in the minors are slim? At least if he had a one way contract it wouldn't be as annoying seeing they won't waive him to pay him NHL salary to play down there.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote