View Single Post
Old
09-24-2012, 12:49 PM
smitty10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapin Landvogt View Post
There should of course be a trickle-down effect due to the lockout.

I have to think that Kuhnhackl will be in the AHL in some capacity. At the moment, he remains one of Pittsburgh's most intriguing offensive prospects and I think they'll want to see what he can do at that level, especially if there's some interesting talent that he'd otherwise not get to play with at this point without the lockout.
I think all three of them will end up in the AHL. Abeltshauser should have been assigned to the AHL if this was a regular season, however I think in order to keep him away from the ECHL, San Jose sent him back to the Q. I'd be shocked if any of the others see any time in the ECHL. Noebels should have no problem cracking a terrible Adirondack team, Kuhnhackl is one of Pittsburgh's top forward prospects and Grubauer will be playing a bigger role for Hershey this year.

Holzer would have cracked the Leafs, but he'll be back in the AHL until (if?) the NHL season starts. Krueger will be playing a top 4 role with Charlotte.

With Mueller moving to Sweden, are there any other German prospects in the AHL this year?

smitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote