View Single Post
Old
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Koivu will make 4.5 as a salary not 4.8M His cap hit is 4.75 due to his signing bonus. As for how much Arnott would demand, I hope it's a lot more and some other team pays him, not a fan of his but then again I am not a fan of Bonk's never have, never will. I never really cared much for Kovalev either, so I'm used to us getting players I don't care for. I'd rather see more Begin's and Koivu's

Same thinking as me. Over the last few years, i just can't stand so many of the players that have been brought in. Bonk i thought would have a better effect, but the amount of soft inconsistent forwards that have passed thru Montreal over the last few years is mindboggling. Kovalev, Berezin, Czerkawski, Audette, Sundstrom, Dagenais. Barf.

I love the team and always will, i just hate the style of play we have seen over the last 10 years. I like talent as much as the next guy, fancy plays and highlite reels, but first and foremost i want a team that is tough to play against. Guys that don't give and inch, and bring effort night in night out. People hate teams like NJ and Calgary, but these teams are also the hardest to play against, and thats what i want.