Old
09-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Agreed. So many plotholes.

I actually hadn't seen Alien before I saw Prometheus, so that could definitely have added to my disappointment.
That video is pretty ****ing funny, but it's not so much having to do with watching the other films as it is what will be explained in the ones to follow. Ridley Scott also loved to keep people guessing and i know a lot of people hate this tactic, but i love going into a film (especially one as intricate as this one) and not having everything explained to me.

I have to say one thing, I did almost scream at the TV when the two women were running in a straight line away from the rolling ship. That was just dumb. I was like "****ing go to the right idiots" but everything else that wasn't explained (and some things you do pick up on from watching the other Alien movies) were done that way to be more realistic IMO. I don't know Ridley personally but it was fun for me because I didn't know what to expect next and I love that in movies, especially in ones that take place on other planets.