View Single Post
Old
09-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Oates2Neely

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeKidPoker View Post
meh.

Toews misses alot of hockey which helps him a good deal.. it is easy to keep the PPG when you only play 60 games a year or so... Kane struggled last year but he was playing hurt for a while, he actually played his best hockey last year without Toews.

They almost always play on the same line as well so it is expected they'd have similar numbers.

Again anyone questioning who is better on offense simply needs to look at the 09/10 season and try to explain the huge 20 point gap between them.
I understand the bias (coming from a fan w/ a Kane avatar), but 2009 was 3 seasons ago. Yes, Kane had a great season, but he's a bit removed from that. This has always been a "what have you done for me lately" league, & Kane lately has been very good, but not elite. Hey Im not knocking Kane at all, I'd love to have him on the Bruins, Id even trade Krejci+ for him, that '+' just cant be Hamilton. Kane certainly has immense offensive skills, nobody can deny that, but if I had to choose between adding Toews or Kane to my team, there's no question who Im choosing.

Oates2Neely is offline   Reply With Quote