Madison Square Garden Renovations (Part IV)
View Single Post
09-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Section 208 Row 15
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Originally Posted by
1) Why is MSG showing it only as a basketball court?
Can we get some hockey pictures?
2) Last season (and most) I have sat in the 400s...last was 430 2nd to last row and the seats view was poor. Are the views much better?
3) What else is let to do at MSG?
4) Why is it the first row of seats still is not at ice level like at every other arenas (Boston). Instead they are elevated so there is a platform in front and you are not flush on the boards?
1) There are plenty of hockey pictures posted earlier in this thread.
2) There was no Section 430 so you must be mistaken. The new view should be better in most seats, but not the back rows of the 400's. All of the 200's should have a good view unless the bridge gets in the way.
3) Not sure I understand the question, but if your asking what else is there to do at MSG, it isn't much. Just more clubs, restrooms, and better concessions.
4) Because the seats are removable. If you take out the ice rink, the seats will extend down to the floor like you mentioned. But the geometry of the building does't allow for that with the dimensions of the ice surface.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by NyRangers88