View Single Post
Old
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
DMaz16
@DMaz16

vCash: 500
I am a WHL guy myself so I guess I'd argue most passionately for the Edmonton Oil Kings.

They were WHL Champions last year and kept a large majority of the team through to this year. Their top two lines are both very explosive with a mix of older vets (St. Croix), recent draftees (Moroz), and future first rounders (Lazar). There D core is solid, including last years 4th overall pick Griffin Reinhart, and goalie Brossoit is one of the better CHL goalies and a possible choice for Team Canada at the World Juniors.

Logistically though it sounds like you're looking for an OHL team for earlier start times and in that case I think Owen Sound would be a good choice. I believe they are the home of the Blues only OHL prospect in Jordan Binnington, they don't have any major central division prospects, they are a solid team (prob not mem cup worthy but more than probably a playoff team) and with players like catenacci, smith, and maidens even there better players are of the gritty, high energy variety

DMaz16 is offline   Reply With Quote