View Single Post
Old
09-25-2012, 07:04 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I just cant see either the players or the owners being that stupid.

last time, the system was broken... it was worth losing a year to get things straightened out.

Its not broken now, it just needs adjusting. I almost think both sides arent going to mind missing a month or two but to lose a whole year would mean there will be players who will have lost 2 years of their careers... I think if nothing is done by november or december at the latest the players will start to put pressure on Fehr to get it done...
Did you see NMF? The wrong team won the game. It is the same situation! The NFL owners don't want to pay the real officials the money they deserve. They are arguing over pensions. The entire country saw a Packer intercept the ball but the moron replacement official signals touchdown Seattle. The play gets reviewed but not overturned! The other official, standing 5 feet from the idiot, had signalled touchback (interception) at the same time. They need the real refs back, not guys from the Lingerie League.

We need the NHL players back. It is just a few issues. No more 15 year contracts. Limit the size of a bonus. Split revenue 50-50. How hard is that?

Last edited by adsfan: 09-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.
adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote