View Single Post
Old
09-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Atas2000

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post
don't be silly, watch the olympics and tell me what alphabet is used

it wouldn't make sense to use cyrillic if the league wants to keep expanding westward, and it would make even less sense to have 2 systems or 2 sets of jerseys. use your noggin.

It's universal to North America, South America, and Europe. Face facts, cyrillic is vastly outnumbered here if the point is accessibility. Can the alphabet pride.
What do Olympics have to do with the KHL??? We are discussing the KHL here.

It makes perfect sense to me. I don't care about the league's plans. I for my part don't want the league to expand further. It's good as it is.

And I don't care about numbers. I don't care how many people in South America use latin letters. I want my home town team to have a home jersey, not a jersey for some international tournament or Olympics. If I visit a country I try to learn at least the simplest words of it's language. It's a respect thing. Who cares about how many ppl speak that language or use this alphabet?

It's not about 'pride'. It's how things should be done if you put some effort into it and not go the easy way because of 'accessibility' and numbers.

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote