View Single Post
Old
09-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Stop Winnin
TANK ON BOYS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhNinks View Post

Eberle is the same age as Myers and he is already in the upper echelon of players in his position, Myers has shown upside but he was average at best this past season.

Subban is a much more effective defensively and has already proven that he can be depended upon in a top pairing role. It's a wash offensively IMO, I could see someone taking Myers but personally I think Subban has higher upside in this department.

Hall is a 1st overall pick who played at a 72 point pace as a 20 year old this past season, the only players to produce at a better pace at that age since the lockout are Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Malkin, Kopitar, Bergeron and Kane. Suggesting Myers is worth more than a likely franchise player in Hall (if the above list is any indication) is laughable.

Myers at the age of 22 has had 1 good season and two okay seasons, lets not get carried away with his praise here.
Lmao, and what has Eberle done? The exact same thing, he's had one good season and people already peg him as a 80+ pt forward. Gimme a break.

The guy puts up an incredible, and I mean incredible rookie season and people expect him to replicate that season year in and year out at the age of 20. Subban is put into a top pairing role because Markov has been injured for the past year and a half. Who else is going to fill in on a top pairing? He is not better defensively than Myers.

Last edited by Stop Winnin: 09-26-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Stop Winnin is offline   Reply With Quote