View Single Post
Old
09-27-2012, 11:20 AM
mikelb7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
Hes more likely to? No, I think he has a higher ceiling but you have no idea if he is going to reach it or not haha. Especially since his only full season in juniors was just meh, and his last season where he did well was cut extremely short

Where as Gardiner probably has a small ceiling but considering he has already made a solid impact at the NHL level he is more likely to reach that level haha.

I swear the hype around Rielly is insane. He has practically done nothing beside be drafted...

He has played what, two games so far? And 20 in the last two seasons? Burke is on crack if he seriously thinks that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
I didnt say Gardiner had a small ceiling, I just think Riellys is higher (yet he is still incredibly overrated) but Gardiner has already succeeded at the NHL level
Just stop... please. No one knows exactly how Rielly is gonna pan out but Leafs fans are obviously excited about a good young player (something we haven't had very much of recently). Don't post if it bothers you so much. Or do Leafs fans have to dig back to last year to find equally-as-excited-but-boneheaded posts about Dougie Hamilton going over a PPG?