Thread: Proposal: Vancouver - Columbus
View Single Post
Old
09-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Reign Nateo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Feel free to research it yourself sometime instead of ad-homineming and assuming. Heck, it might help for you to even read the rest of the thread.
I don't need to research, I know the NHL, I know Columbus' roster and Alexander Edler would not be on a bottom pairing. The end. He's one of the Canucks' (an elite team) best defenceman, and when things are clicking, he is their best. But guys like Tyutin, Nikitin and James Wisneiwski are going to play ahead of him? No freaking way. This guy would be a top pairing defenceman on Columbus and I don't care about their current pairings. In my opinion he's better than any of them, and normally you play the best players the most. This is a 50-point, 20+ minute a night guy that plays in all situations for a top team, can make break-out passes and lay massive hits, with size and reach. You give him to Todd Richards and he'd be among your top dmen, beleive me.

If Edler went to Columbus tomorrow and the season started and Edler wasn't on the top pair, Richards doesn't deserve a job.

And if the rest of your posts in this thread randomly meander without touching on any of the actual points as your reply to mine did, I'll skip it thanks.

Reign Nateo is offline   Reply With Quote