View Single Post
Old
12-06-2003, 05:17 AM
montreal25m

vCash: 500
bringing thedigital ...

I will get some pictures for you guys. I am hoping to chat with him a bit. My girlfriend's friend who is Finnish, dating a french canadian here in Montreal met him at Mcgibbons a couple years ago. Anyway, he just said my girlfriend is finnish etc.... Saku told him next time he is in Finland during the summer, call him and maybe they can come to there summer cottage. Anyway, to make a long story short. He was in Finland last summer gave him a call, he anwsered but it was just a bad time. The impressive thing about all this is that he didn't give a wrong number.

In terms of Finland, beautiful country. Been there twice already. Been with my girlfriend for almost 3 yrs. They love there hockey there. They have a population of around 5 million total and they still produce incredible hockey players. There just as passionate as Canadians about there hockey. For those of you interested in getting a glance or meet him after the game, he will be showing around 11. The Christmas Party is at the Mount Stephen Club on Drummond.