Old
09-28-2012, 09:36 AM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Ok, thanks.

Last thing - I have yet to be able to connect to the EA servers even 1 time. Every time I start the game, I have to agree to the terms, and then sign in. It never connects to the EA server.

Yet, when I go to the EA forums, I was able to pull up the profile with the same username and password. Yet, it shows that I have no consoles connected to the acct.

It seems from reading that many have issues connecting to the EA server... Not sure how to solve this. It sucks typing in all of that with the controller over and over, and then it won't even connect
By pure chance I saw this under 'New Posts' and decided to check out the thread. I had the same problem. You have to make an Origin account online and set the password as something that fits the requirements (a capital, non capitals and a number) then in game when it prompts you to change the password, set it as the new password on your Origin account.

This should work, unless I've misunderstood what your problem is. Hope it works, fellow new-to-PS3 bro.

irunthepeg is offline   Reply With Quote