View Single Post
Old
09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
I'm a little concerned about this too. We already chose option 1, we knew that we were renewing no matter what so it just made sense for us.

But man do those long homestands get tiring sometimes. Going to games Tues/Thurs/Sat doesn't leave much time for other activities. Squeezing in a few more of those streches could make for a long (but short!) and more unenjoyable season.

For non-STHs who are reading this, yes, I realize it probably sounds whiny, spoiled. and stupid to you. Please get over it. It's a huge time commitment -- one that I enjoy, but a huge commitment nonetheless.
I'm with you here.

7pm games: I live north of the city just off 128 so hardly far away and its near impossible to drive with friends to games. Noone gets out of work at 2pm so its not like we can meet and drive together or get picked up by someone or pick someone up etc etc. 2-3hrs getting in alone stinks. Bring back 730s.

Saturday games: Your saturday is dominated forget about doing other stuff...and to make a day out of going to the game, hang with friends before after etc etc gets freakin costly...

A condensed regular season sounds like hell.