View Single Post
Old
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
bleuetbio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
4-3 win for Sault Ste Marie. They battled back from a 3-1 deficit, scoring 2 goals in 30 seconds. They scored the game winner with just over minute remaining. Galchenyuk had 1 goal, and was -1.

Gally had a slow start to the game. He was pretty quiet in the first period. He was involved in a few scrums, and looked great defensively. The blocked passing lane and tied his man up. He has a fantastic two-way game. Offensively he picked up as the game the went on. On the powerplay he was particularly dangerous. He had a few nice passes, and one particular one over 2 sticks from the point to opposite corner. Galchenyuk played in various places on the powerplay. One point he went from the blue line and slowly worked his way to the net where he got a scoring chance. He around the circles a few times and a few chances there. On the 5-on-3 he carried the puck for a good 30 seconds of it, and took multiple shots. He scored his goal by driving the net. He got the loose puck and buried it. He looked good in the third, but Sarnia fell apart. They started playing sloppy and that includes Galchenyuk (to a lesser extent). It's quite surprising how much Sarnia relies on him at both ends of the ice. I'd certainly like to see him get more help.

Overall, he played a good game. He showed his defensive prowess and showed some good flashes offensively. Still waiting for him to take over a game, but that will come with time. His timing is still getting better and his reaction time is improving as well.

I thought Connor Murphy once again played fantastic. Looked good at both ends of the ice.

JP Anderson looked good until the third, where he had trouble controlling rebounds.
The entire Sarnia defense was bad in the third. The forwards also started to get lazy while back checking.

Alex Gudbranson had a particularly strong game, he looked great defensively. He made good decisions and never looked pressured.

David Broll had a quite a few scoring chances but didn't finish any of them. Not surprising considering he literally does nothing good other than being big and punching people.

Nick Cousins played pretty good. Had a slow start and was undisciplined, but put it together near the end of the game.
tx for the comments. It's realy appreciate for everybody who cant see his games. That said, he was +1 after 2 periods and his line seems responsable for the lost tonight. You told that Anderson wasn't good in third but do you consider Galchy responsable somewhere for the goals?

Also, you tell me the reason why I dont why Yakupov back in Sarnia. I love to see Alex control the puck and gets less space to make the plays. We dont want a "superman line". He has to create his space. He has to control the puck. He has to be the better man. He has to make his own numbers.

Like others here, we'll give him more times but I would like see multipoints games soon. 80 points / 50 games is what we diserve to have from a top 3 drafted player.

Also, do you know if you'll be able to stream the game soon?