View Single Post
Old
09-29-2012, 03:14 AM
sparkle twin
drrrty player

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
I have found that when hockey is not an option, I don't miss it.

Right now I have a lot of other things to occupy my time. I got back from FL yesterday (I saw a car with a Preds plate at McDonald's at the beach!), I'm still watching baseball, and football has started.

I've been pissed with hockey since the playoffs. Not completely at the Preds, but hockey in general, mostly the "politics" of hockey. Starting with the playoffs with the utterly stupid play of the Pens, then the Rads/AK saga, then the awards/cover vote, Suter's BS, Suter/Parise contracts while Leipold's crying poor, the offer sheet, my tickets going up $10/game (I was prepared for a $2-maybe $5 raise not $10), now the lockout.

And as for the "process of negotiations" I agree that it's stupid not to be meeting everyday. Or at least every other day. If I was one side, I would show up to the meeting place and wait for the other side and tell the media that I was here ready to negotiate but the other side doesn't seem to want to meet. And I really hope that the players that are part of the "negotiating committee" aren't going over to Europe to play instead of, oh I don't know, actually working towards a solution.

sparkle twin is online now   Reply With Quote