Thread: Confirmed with Link: Houston to hold training camp in St. Paul
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Jbcraig1883

vCash: 500
I'd like to see someone other than Foucault with Larsson and Bulmer.

Zucker is a goalscorer. Him with Granlund or Phillips is gonna be great.

I did not notice Coyle much (other than his great assist). I think he plays a cycle game and we did not see a lot of that.

Can't express enough how awesome Brodin was. Keeps the puck in, makes a great first pass EVERY time. Scandella looked good but he even had a hard time keeping up with Brodin as far as anticipation, passing, and positioning.

I am biased regarding Larsson but I just love his whole game. Good on the boards, good through the neutral zone, good defensively, etc.

Bozak tweeted about Cuma and he was dead right. Bits of Cuma looked pretty good. He looked mobile, sound defensively, and had some great first passes out of the zone. But then there are other times where he coughs up the puck and looks lost.

I like Bulmer's game. I thought he tried to do too much at times and did not distribute the puck when he had the chance. Still, his progression has been great.

I thought Phillips played an extremely intelligent game. His IQ was evident and his skating looked fine. He will have some growing pains as far as some turnovers when he tries to create too much but he just makes smart plays and has a lot of skill.

Even though Zucker scored the two goals, I still cannot believe how easy Brodin makes it look. I could watch him skate all day long.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Jbcraig1883 is offline   Reply With Quote