View Single Post
Old
09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
ForSpareParts*
agreement

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Oh sure go with that talk, when Eakins just called out Kadri's weakness?? Okay what about Matt Frattin, why was he there not Deshamps? Carter Ashton? Joey Crabb? Don't tell me draft position has a say. Ashton was JUST traded into our team, Crabb ideally is an AHL player or a very much a 4th line player.
are you going to list every prospect that ever had a chance with the leafs going back to the 60's?

trade bait?
chemistry?
draft position?
potential?
power forward?
playing well in the AHL?
fresh start?

there's no concrete answers. subjectivity has a play in it. sometimes expectations, contracts, positional fit, etc. i cannot answer why armstrong bumped Kadri last year when he returned from injury. maybe to help along the boards? i don't know. why is komi getting so much ice time? i couldn't say. his contract dictates it i guess. i wish we could have a better gauge. like say what Deschamps does with his call up. does he play his defensive game well, will he block shots, will he provide some scoring and hard work on the PK? we don't know yet. i say he'll get that shot sooner than later (if we have a season). i'm sure that RC & BB will not be able to ignore his momentum. there are plenty of question marks with our checking, 3rd line, and PK. i hope he gets a shot.

ForSpareParts* is offline   Reply With Quote