View Single Post
Old
09-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Jamin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Z Boy GM View Post
Same. Also needed to turn the Puck Control slider up because every time one of my guys tries to battle in front of the net and I pass them the puck, all it takes is a slight bump from the defence and they lose the puck.

It's really strange. I played NHL12 up until a few weeks ago, I didn't get bored of it. I haven't played NHL13 since Monday. I can't put my finger on it but the game just got boring really fast. If I tweak the settings enough I'm sure I can make it better, but I'd rather just play the damn game.
Your experiencing NHL fatigue. Mine came with NHL 12. It starts with the excitement of the brand new game wearing off. The faults start becoming noticable, emotions run through peaks and valleys, eventually the negative outweighs the positive.

To make matters worse on old NHL games watching hockey in real life would get me jonezing to play NHL 11 or 12. But with the Oilers being a joke even my interest in dynasty mode and such was starting to wane so the push I needed to keep going back was fading.

Id imagine its even worse with a lockout. I wouldnt be surprised if you go a month without playing