View Single Post
Old
09-29-2012, 05:09 PM
SoftEuro4thLiner

vCash: 50
Of course it's always a question of transition, but Fasth really needs to add some muscle (he did last offseason, he'll need to add even more). When Fasth is on his game, he can be found everywhere on the ice; he's aggressive, good along the boards, quickly accelerating, good defensively, reads a lot of plays early - a little comparable to Dave Bolland. From what I've seen and heard of him (spent a few months in Sweden) he's quite an intelligent guy, as well. Ideally he's a 2nd/3rd line tweener in the NHL. I think he has the potential to be a top-6 someday. He'll need to add some consistency and probably could pull the trigger more often.

I'm not that informed on Lindberg, just started paying more attention to him this season; but from what I've seen he's very good on faceoffs and can hold on to the puck effectively. I sometimes have the feeling he himself is surprised at his ability offensively. Could be a good 3rd line center in the NHL, probably needs some confidence (which should come along if he continues playing like this).