Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 07:54 AM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
I'm not convinced on Troy Ryan yet. as a Coach and Person I am great Guy, smart guy and obviously had the team doing better than expected last season with the talent he was giving and the Tommies more disciplined than they have been in years.

But as a Recruiter??? With the key loses STU has from last Years Team, What has Troy Ryan brought in this season to not just improve the team but to even replace the departed? While the names he has brought in are good, their isn't enough of them. Look around the AUS and see what other teams have picked up, it seems the Tommies are further behind the ball this year than they were last year.

Im not saying this as a STU Hater, Im saying this as being realistic and a Hockey fan of the AUS who would like nothing more to see STU get back in the Playoffs.

Can someone sum up for me Players that are done with STU from last year and who has been brought in, maybe im plain wrong and just not seeing it on paper in front of me.

Im excited for STU to get into their new Rink, excited about the possibilities, its one thing todrag on the Eagles Legacy forever, but lets not praise Troy Ryan yet. After All Mike Eagles was named as coach of the year his first season for his turn around in the Tommies