View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Sean Garrity
#51in15 eh?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanPahlsson View Post
Interesting that you split up the Finns. Ideally I'd like to see that happen too, so that Ryan/Teemu can cover for Holland's deficiencies a bit rather than that second-line being a 'kid line'.

Although I'd switch up Palmieri and Smith-Pelly. Smith-Pelly is the exact LW Getzlaf and Perry need, while Palmieri works very well on the right-side, whereas he struggled mightily playing on his off-wing before Perry got injured last year. Cogliano-Koivu-Palmieri is a line that could surprise people.
As of now, DSP lacks the puck skills that are required to play with the twins. It has also been fairly well documented that the Finns will be split up this year... Unless BB plans on playing Teemu third line minutes along with Koivu.

Also, the Ducks have so many question marks about the future of their forward group going forward that I doubt they would pull the trigger and give up the assets required to get a 2nd line center. Come trade deadline, and the future of the team is more clear is the only time I can see them trying to trade for a 2nd line center. Of course it will be highly dependent on the situation the team is in.

Sean Garrity is offline   Reply With Quote