09-30-2012, 12:34 PM
BobMarleyNYR

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BobMarleyNYR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
The Krys Barch thing is nice.

However, no. Sorry.

Dude, cry to me when you work 40+ hour weeks and don't get paid, at all, and have two kids and need to find a way to make ends meet.

Cry to the soldiers who come back from Iraq and Afganistan and get screwed. I know several of them.

This guy can't seriously begin to compare real world issues with his own. His minimum wage is FAR more than anything most of us will ever sniff in years and years and years of working/slaving.

And Brandon Prust chiming in with "Amen brother"? ****ing really Brandon? What contract did you just sign with Montreal?

"Some of us will have to work for the next 50 years"...welcome to the real world. Oh boo hoo you got to play a child's game for a living to the last several years. When you had no business doing so in the first place because you SUCK at hockey Barch. If you got what you want and smaller leagues you would never have played NHL hockey to begin with. No Euro team wants you because you're a talentless goon.

And please, don't patronize the fans. WE are the REAL ones paying all your salaries. Who is looking out for us? Where the **** is our union?

"As i sit here drinking by my fireplace"...really. Instead of crying about what you don't have, go work. And take a gander at what its like to really not have. Go on downtown and help a homless family eat for the night.
Amen, brother! But seriously