View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Gooch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Nashty View Post
I need some better guns these e-tech guns are sweet but the pistol I have takes 4 ammo per shot. I used an assualt rifle through a good portion of the game and now I can't seem to find one equivalent to my other guns. Regardless I'm having a blast but I need to get to "The Kinderling" and can't seem to find how to get up to the next level of the map.
That drove me nuts till I googled it and someone had a video. Basically you go the same exact way you went for the first quest you did in that area. I don't know how to do spoiler tags so I am being really vague. You know, the one where you were searching for the fire god. The kindling is basically going on in an area you've already been to.

As for playing multiplayer. I tried once on PC. I didnt have a mic hooked in and I don't think the person I was playing with either. I had horrendously bad latency which made it frustrating to try to shoot anything and the guy I was playing with just basically looted everything. I havent tried it since as the latency and ninja looting kept me away. I would be open to playing with someone who wants to work as a team and share weapons. Right now I got a lvl 16 zero and a lvl 7 lilith that I stopped playing once I realize they basically changed it big time from what they were in Borderlands 1.

Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote