View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
useref15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSi View Post
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Giants-Browns game next Sunday, and I was planning on bringing my BBQ and tailgate like there's no tomorrow.

Is it possible in the satellite parkings (if that's really the only option I have as a ticketholder of a single game?)?

What's my best option ton enjoy the pre-game experience if I can't do it "with" my own vehicle?

Also, what does "ALCOHOL GUIDELINES: All New Jersey alcohol consumption and distribution laws will be strictly enforced by New Jersey State Police and MetLife Stadium Staff" mean in the context of a tailgate?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this, It'll be my first NFL game, I'm really stoked and want to enjoy it as much as posisble!
What you should do is buy a parking pass off of ebay, stubhub, or craigslist. You should be able to find one for between $30-$40.

One of my old managers was apart of a group that had a van with a full out bbq, beer on tap, and a buffet. You paid $20 and got unlimited food and beer. Look for trucks and a lot of food, and ask if you can pay for some stuff. I'm sure some of them won't mind.

As far as tailgating with alcohol, I wouldn't say they are strict. But to be safe, but beer in a cup instead of drinking it out of a can/bottle.

Enjoy!