Thread: Hockey advice
View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Branden

vCash: 500
Hockey advice

Hello , I'm a 15 year old High School Freshman looking to play hockey again after a long time away from playing. I played hockey for 6 years until I was 10 years old and I stopped playing because of monetary reasons. I am looking into playing hockey for my high school in the near future. My high school is a Division III Massachusetts school so I am not looking to play in a high caliber level, but I need to get back in playing shape. I'm very slender for my age. I am 5'5 , and 85 lbs . I am 15.5% body fat which is in the average spectrum. My problem is I need to work out and build muscle mass. I am looking for advice for off ice training to help get back into the sport. I am obviously going to sit this year out because in my opinion I am not in shape enough to play this year, but I will play next year if I can meet my goals. So please help me with advice on how to improve muscle mass in upper body and legs, and how to improve my stick handling, shooting, and awareness of the ice. I am also looking for ideas to improve my diet as well.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Branden is offline   Reply With Quote