View Single Post
Old
09-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Watch for the Yeti
Time to retool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
i'm not a nutrition expert but i've done this recently myself with great fat loss results- just eat real food and your body fat will drop for sure.

i actually went wheat free and it's the best lifestyle choice i've made. you can still eat potatoes, corn, rice, starchy vegetables etc for a carb source. eat a lot of good sources of protein- eggs, cottage cheese, meats (white mean) etc...
also stick to healthy sources of fat.

eat alot of vegetables, and 2-3 servings of fruit/day.

if a person eats clean like this it's almost impossible not to be fit. you'll be growing so eat alot, but eat, good, clean, healthy food.

trust me, your tastes will change, so this diet might be hard for the first week or two only.

as for the workout, work on developing your entire body. i don't think you should fixate on hockey-specific exercises if you don't have a good base. working out is a long story, and you might want to go to a good fitness forum on the web
I'm only 85 lbs and I'm 5'5" I'm not looking to lose weight. Instead I would like to either grow a little bit on my 15.5% body fat or keep it the way it is. I'm looking for a diet that will help me gain weight.

Watch for the Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote