View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 07:05 AM
iamjs
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
I must be getting old because I don't even like Mike & Mike in the Morning anymore. Not that they ever covered hockey (they didn't) but it was at least entertaining and different from the rest of their coverage. I think I got burned out on it. Then I turned to C-Span in the morning and went from bored to alternately pissed off and depressed about my country.

Now I am leaving the TV off in the morning and trying to catch up on my reading instead.
Mike and Mike is terrible and has been for at least 6 years. If it doesn't revolve around ESPN's Big 3 (NY, BOS, LA), it's not brought up on the show.

I've actually found myself watching less sports than I ever have in the last three or four months. NHL Network is on loop, playing the same stuff from last year and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. NFL was unwatchable because of mediocre refs from the Lingerie Football League. Baseball? Even with the Pirates doing their best imitation of a winning team over the summer, I couldn't bring myself to go to a game, and I'm like 5 min from the park....with rush hour traffic.