Windsor Spitfires completely deny all accusations put forward by OHL
View Single Post
10-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Get well soon Kimmo
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Originally Posted by
So if I break into your house and steal some stuff I'm not guilty of doing it because I'm not caught and eventually found guilty?
OJ Simpson is innocent than?
You can live in denial all you want if it makes you feel better about yourself as a fan of Kitchener.
Kitchener did the exact same thing the Spitfires were caught for
. And they were damn close to getting busted for it.
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true
, or to produce belief in its truth.
2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
5. Law . (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
Maybe now you can see and understand the difference.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by CharlieGirl