View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchedGuy View Post
Actually, a bunch of us have been saying that we wouldnt be shocked if we were one of the next teams to have a ruling against us. BUT, its innocent until proven guilty. I don't think Kitchener went down that road for many reasons (recuitment, STH as shareholders,....). Of course every team is going to feel the same way, I would imagine that some teams even cleaned up their act in '09 when the heard there was a watch dog.

And yes, rules get put in place to fix a problem. Was the new fighting rule because of Windsor...probably not but who knows. My question would be, would Windsor had the same results if Bilcke wasn't in the lineup those years? Is it a really big loss to reduce fighting?
My point was just to say rules get put in place to fix a problem. I don't think the league suddenly instituted the rules because Windsor was getting real good players. It had to do far before Rychel and Boughner got to Windsor. There were some owners crying poor and wanted to try and even the playing field. This has been going on a long time and Windsor happened to be caught.

RayzorIsDull is online now   Reply With Quote