View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Feed Me A Stray Cat

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Feed Me A Stray Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
toews is more like patrick kaleta. sure, hes good in his own end, and he led the league in SHG for the past 2 years, but that isnt something i want on our team.

players that are 6'3 and 230 lbs do not offensively peak until their low 30's. i honestly think kovy has yet to set his record scoring pace- the best is yet to come. players like toews are more prone to injury. plus- look at his pal patrick kane. the guy is a borderline alcoholic, and thats not something i want attributed to our players. thats what i mean when i talk about character, leadership, and being a warrior. kovalchuk exudes qualities that toews doesnt have right now. could he get them in the future? maybe. but if he does wisen up, when his contract is up, he's due for a big raise. kovy's contract takes him through retirement, which is very important.

im not going to comment further on your age comments, as that is a form of ageism and honestly, it makes me sick to my stomach to hear about. lets keep this conversation classy, ok?
What a waste of space.

Feed Me A Stray Cat is offline   Reply With Quote